Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Friend Darcy

After a lovely "goodbye Monica breakfast" this morning, I got busy taking pictures of some clothing items for my shop. The craft fair I intended on being at all day today was canceled because of the rain (it was outdoors), so I decided if I'm ever going to sell anything I first and foremost need pictures! So needless to say, my dress form and I have been spending a lot of time together this afternoon. I had noticed her chest was looking a little, let's say "rigid" in photos...which is not normal for most of my customers I'm assuming. So I named her Darcy and then stuck a bra right on her boobies. It's done wonders for our relationship.


She's looking good, no?

Well I have much to update about, but I'm going to update my shop then possibly Sunday Funday it up....you'll hear more from me later. Look for these new tops in the shop!

No comments: