Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Finished Project

This shirt has been a work in project for awhile, simply because I procrastinated. The final result is a refashioned men's button down shirt. A nice summery tank top that I wore out last night since it has been warmer out once again. You can see I chose to use some other fabric to brighten it up...but it was a simple reconstruction since the body of the shirt is just the bottom of a the men's shirt, tailored to fit a bit tighter. The straps were made out of the sleeves of the shirt. Fun!

Well other than that I have been making postcards lately, and I joined a swap group! More on that later. Candice dropped by to deliver the hats she made for Nick and I and I made us some lunch. (I will put up a picture of the hat once I get my haircut haha but I made an appointment at Salon Fin which I hear is aweeesomee.) It was so much fun and we even made plans to go to the Homegrown Indie Arts Fair this Sunday. I would love to sell at one of those things someday...

I watched Atonement this evening, which I actually enjoyed. I wonder why I heard bad things about it? Well I'm going to crawl into bed and read more of my brother's trail journal. It is by far one of the coolest things I've ever read.

No comments: