Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Workin' Girl




Got to work today and have done some of my best sewing. It's about time, since I just got my car inspected and it turns out my car that ran just fine in my opinion had almost $700 worth of work to be done. I decided that I wish it were like the dentist and if you didn't want a filling for your cavity (work done to your car) then you could say no thanks dentist (mr. inspector). It's just too bad it doesn't work that way...

So in that case - cool stuff going up in my shop to pay for my brake drums (did you know brakes had drums?)

6 comments:

Samantha said...

i like/want that second piece! when does it go on sale??? :)

Samantha said...

definitelyyyy-- after some searching, i found my etsy signin was salamantha.. i don't know how it works (because the things i produced can't be moved or sold, sadly.) but i still have it to admire other peoples things, such as yours! i guess i'll keep a look out for when it goes up.

RuJu said...

I had no idea breaks had drums.....
I love the new stuff!

Samantha said...

katie! got your shirt today, totally wearing it tomorrow! i will draw you a picture for clothing for sure! it's been awhile since i've drawn a delicate piece, but for you, i will try.

godspeed.

Samantha said...

ps. it smelled really nice, too.

Juge said...

dewd, your stuff keeps gettin better and better! You inspire me :-D